Let it be known up front that I am VERY caffeinated right now.
BUT! I am excited about several things that I feel compelled to share.
1. I have, at last, found a new topic for my Unbuilt paper. And it’s exciting. And I get to watch movies as part of my research. This is rad.
2. I’ve narrowed my argument for my STS paper.
3. Both of those topics are related to my larger research interests (HUZZAH!)
4. As a result, my research is seriously exciting to me right now.
5. My students are turning in the rough draft of their papers today. I only got ONE request for an extension! I’m such a proud GSI. My students, KIND OF THE BEST. They totally listened to me when I told them to start their papers early. Either that or I just got a bunch of students who already have good time management skills.
In other, list-related news, I’ve started lessons at the Berkeley Ballet Theater (lead with your heels!) so a post about that is forthcoming. I’ve been calling my mom once a week (on Tuesdays). And I think my week without complaining will start Sunday. Awww yeah.