See the northern lightsCompose a list of 28 things that I love
- Find the secret hot tubs on Essex Street
Go without facebook for a month (or more..?)
- Read twenty-five novels/poetry collections/non-fiction-non-architecture books. (Follow along on Goodreads)
- Try twenty-five new recipes
- Go on a multi-day hiking trip
- Take one weekend adventure per month that involves leaving Berkeley and not doing anything school related.
Start dancing again (Berkeley Ballet Theater)
- Learn how to play the guitar
Run a half marathon.
- Take a photo a day for a month
Get my nose pierced
- Host a sophisticated dinner party
- Attend a slam poetry event
Fire a gun.
- Acquire the wardrobe essentials / stop buying clothing that can’t be worn in a variety of ways.
Keep snowboarding!Learn how to sail
- Buy a bathing suit.
- Go a week without complaining
- Practice mindful eating.
Volunteer with Habitat for Humanity — learn how to use tools!Be able to read architecture articles in Dutch Become more emotionally mature/aware and feel ready for a relationship.
- Call my mom once per week.
- Learn self defense.
- Decorate my bedroom.